Sunday, February 15, 2015

What I'm Loving in February

It rarely fails that when I'm wearing something from Boden it gets noticed.  They just have a way of taking an item of clothing and giving it a little twist to make it something special.

In fact, as a total aside, one of my most special friendships I owe to Boden.  It was about 5 years ago now that we were visiting a church for the first time when we were new to this area.  I turned around as the service was ending and took in the pretty lady behind me and before I could stop myself said "I love your dress, its got to be from Boden!"  Well, I was right and that lady came to be one of my dearest friends.  And, to get way off topic, I owe my love of Boden to my bestie Troy.  And Troy's birthday is tomorrow.  Happy birthday beautiful lady!

Is it just me or is it totally obvious when I'm blogging on a glass of wine and not much else on my tummy?  I'm sure I will read this tomorrow and cringe!

Back to the topic at hand, I just got the new Boden catalog in the mail.  Its been a while since I've ordered from them but I'm in love with their new offerings.  And they are offering 20% off and free shipping/free returns.  That's hard to beat!  Here is what I'm drooling over:


http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens-Shoes-Boots/Flats/AR660/Womens-Vienne-Point.html

While these are wild adorable I think I might go with the nude.  I don't have anything in a nice nude shoe.  They also have a slingback that is tempting me mightily.  And, ok, this post isn't supposed to be all about shoes but you have GOT to check out these.  I die.

I love this dress.  In case you don't know, I am a total whore for stripes.  Even at 20% off this is a little out of my price range but I just had to share.

Moving on... Patagonia is having a decent sale on winter stuff right now.  Supposably it will get better on the 19th so stay tuned.  But in the meantime here is some pretty sweet stuff:

I got this dress during the pro deal Family sale and I love it.  Its flattering, comfortable and warm.  You can wear it over leggings or jeans, with boots or flats.   For those with great legs will look super cute with boots and bare legs on warmer days.

Next up is this shirt.  I got my first Fjord flannel a couple years ago on Ryan's recommendation and I cannot say enough how much I love it.  Ryan has 5 of them if that is any indication.   This is a great price on this shirt and with Patagonia's guarantee and quality it is worth every penny.

I could seriously go on and on with stuff I love from Patagonia's website but I'll stop there for tonight.  Feel free to ask questions because we have an embarrassing amount of stuff from them.  Chances are I have it, Ryan has it or we both have it.

Last note.  To redeem 20% off and free shipping at boden you need to enter a code.  The code I have is HI72398K.

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment