Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pretty Petals

I have a trunk show tonight - so I'm in a very "yeah!!!  Stella and Dot!!!" mood right now.  Actually, I'm kind of in that mood most of the time right now because the more I experience this company the more enthusiastic I get about being a part of this team.  Its pretty fun, and surprisingly easy and its a little bit like that sorority that I never got to be a part of in college.

So, today, I knew it was time to break out the Birdie Necklace.  I absolutely love this necklace.  Its so gorgeous and unique and I love that you can wear it with or without the petals.... at the same time I have been a little intimidated by it.  I didn't feel like I quite knew what to wear it with.  Well knock me down with a feather when I just paired it with some skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and flip flops and had as many compliments as ever on a piece of jewelry.  I didn't feel silly or overdressed.  I felt comfortable but pretty - like I had put just enough effort into my outfit!

My sweet friend Carrie said I had to capture it and blog about it and I'm glad I did.  Jane Dare was my photog so forgive the double chin and awkward angle!  And yes, that is the new Rivera bag slung over my shoulder.  Loving it!

Here is a selfie I snapped to better show it off ...
So, what do y'all think? Is it a keeper?  What about wearing it with a black sweater top? I think that would be super cute too!!

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Do I say that every post!? Well, it is true so it's all good. I do think that a black sweater would be cute, but really any color that highlights your beautiful blonde hair and that necklace would be stunning on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! Do I say that every post!? Well, it is true so it's all good. I do think that a black sweater would be cute, but really any color that highlights your beautiful blonde hair and that necklace would be stunning on you. :)

    ReplyDelete