Sunday, January 25, 2015

Perfect In A Pinch

This weekend has been a wild one.  Wonderful but wild.  I have spent most of it celebrating one of my dearest friend's 40th birthday but with a 19 mile "Idiot Run" and an elementary school fundraising ball thrown in for good measure.  I had far less sleep but far more to eat (and drink!!!) than my usual weekend.

All this to say morning was not my friend today.  I woke up late to kids clamoring for homemade waffles and very little time to pull myself together. An excellent Sunday to call an audible on attending church...with exception that I was the scheduled scripture reader during our more formal traditional service.

What's a girl to do?

Thanks to my new arrival's to my Stella and Dot collection I have to say that I knew exactly what to do.  I threw last night's leftover party hair into a ponytail, pulled on a black sweater, pinstripe pants and heels, swiped on some makeup and finished the look with the Sutton Necklace.


I started getting ready at 8:39 and by 8:50 we were walking out the door.  The outfit would have been ok ... passable, I suppose, on its own.  But with the addition of the Sutton I actually looked good.  Like I had put some time and thought into my appearance for church.

If you want to learn more about this awesome necklace that is actually 5 necklaces in one follow this link

No comments:

Post a Comment